BOLT ON 215+ MORE HORSEPOWER
- Shared 6 rib supercharger belt drive system
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Tuning setup provided, including handheld tuner
- Easy install with common hand tools
- No cutting required, 100% bolt on and reversible
Stage II System:
- Same as HO system plus additions below:
- 8-rib dedicated belt drive system for maximum power transfer
If you'd like to add the race intercooler, helical gear set, change the head unit or add the race bypass valve, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org so we can quote you aaccordingly.
- Polished, Black or Satin Supercharger finish
- Polished, Black or Satin Bracket finish
- Race Intercooler upgrade
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
- P-1SC-1 up to F-1A-94 head units available
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade (for cars over 750HP, or those that want a loud bypass)
The Dodge Charger is one of America's most revered performance namesplates. Originally an icon of the muscle car era, the Charger has been reborn as an affordable performance sedan. While this latest version of the Charger may not be the two-door muscle car you remember from the 1960's, the Charger models combine 4-door functionality with modern HEMI power. So if you're looking for even more performance out of your Charger, look no further than ProCharger.
ProCharger offers intercooled supercharger systems and tuner kits for 6.4L HEMI powered Chargers. ProCharger HO Systems and Tuner Kits offer a gain of 200+ HP with only 7 psi, and 215+ HP with the optional race intercooler upgrade. That's 700+ HP with a single bolt-on!
Systems and Tuner kits feature the patented and proven, self-contained P-1SC-1 supercharger, a highly effective air-to-air intercooler and the ability to be bolted directly to a stock HEMI engine with no additional modifications. When it comes to providing safe and reliable performance, ProCharger leads the industry with thoroughly-tested and proven supercharger solutions for late-model HEMI's.
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
Ships Direct from Manufacturer, No cancelations once ordered.