P/N 11170: 525 LPH Stealth Fuel Pump
The Aeromotive 525 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions (may require modification) available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 525 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- P/N 11170
- 525 lph Stealth Fuel Pump
- E85 Compatible
- Upper body 39mm
- Lower body 50mm
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in Carbureted or EFI applications
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Dual channel turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse width modulated (PWM) applications.
- Includes filter strainer and wiring pigtail
EFI Injected Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 1200 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 900 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 810 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 600 HP – forced air induction.
- Gasoline: up to 1400 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 1100 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 950 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 740 HP – forced air induction.