APR Performance CW-721113 - APR Performance Dodge Charger SRT-8 Front Wind Splitter Carbon Fiber; 2011-2014.
APR Front Wind Splitters are utilized to give extra traction and control in the front of a car to combat the effects of front end lift. By creating a high pressure area on top of the wind splitter, high pressure air flow is restricted to flow underneath a car. With low pressure below the car, the effect of lift is reduced and a driver can gain from the extra traction and control.
APR Front Wind Splitters Feature:
- Carbon Fiber Reinforcement: All APR Wind Splitters are reinforced with sheets of carbon fiber.
- Fully Functional Undertray: Our Wind Splitters are not just add on cosmetic pieces. Every APR Front Wind Splitter completely covers the entire area below a cars front bumper. This allows for smoother air flow below the front bumper, creating more efficient downforce.
- Support Rods Included: Supporting every APR Camaro Front Wind Splitters are stainless steel Support Rods.
- Factory-like fitment: This vehicle-specific component is designed to match the contours of the vehicle, for a factory-like fitment.
- Carbon Fiber Construction: This component is formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-pregnated carbon fiber manufacturing processes, for high strength and low weight.
- UV Resistant Coating: Each APR Performance Carbon Fiber part is finished with UV-resistant clear-coat paint for resistance against various environmental conditions (take care of this as you would take care of your vehicle's paint finish - polish then coat with good-quality wax or synthetic protectant).
- Mounting Hardware Included