Lease for as low as $/week
Tones worthy of tremors. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk & SRT:
- Unruly Track Edition
- Trackhawk max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- SRT 392 max gains of 12 ft-lbs of torque and 3 hp at the wheels
- Precision-engineered H-pipe for a deep, rich tone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in Pennsylvania, USA
- Maximum Performance engineered perfectly for the Hemi V8.
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- This system is designed to only work with the stock tips for the Trackhawk and SRT
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated H-pipe and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear lies Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid-range acceleration and deceleration and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
Conversion Kits To Become Available:
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions if you decide at a later date to change your volume.
What’s in the box?
Complete Exhaust and all necessary hardware for installation.
Make Model Year Submodel Engine Drivetrain Transmission
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 2012-2020 SRT 6.4L 4X4 AUTOMATIC
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 2018-2020 TRACKHAWK 6.2L SC 4X4 AUTOMATIC