The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the ‘15+ Dodge Challenger 392, Hellcat, and Demon:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Challenger 392: Max gains of 15 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Challenger Hellcat: Max gains of 10 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Challenger Hellcat Redeye: Max gains of 7 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Engineered with clearances to accommodate larger, aftermarket driveshafts and differentials
- System includes quad 4”, double-walled slash cut tips in Chrome Silver finish
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated H-pipe and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonator in the rear lies a Track Edition straight section. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
This Track Edition Exhaust comes with 4 double-walled slash-cut tips in Chrome Silver.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, four 4” slash-cut tips in desired finish (if applicable), and all necessary hardware for installation.
This Part Fits The Following Vehicles:
- 2015+ 6.4L Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
- 2015+ 6.4L Dodge Challenger SRT 392
- 2015+ 6.2L Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- 2019+ 6.2L Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
- 2018 6.2L Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
Installation Instructions: Click Here
Installation Time: (approx) 2-2.5 Hours Difficulty Level: Medium (Advanced mechanical skills required)