- Quantity:Sold as a set of 8.
- Connecting Rod Length Center to Center (in.): 6.125 in.
- Connecting Rod Beam Style: I-beam
- Connecting Rod Material: Chromoly 4340 steel
- Connecting Rod Finish: Shot-peened
- Wrist Pin Style: Floating
- Rod Journal Diameter (in.): 2.100 in.
- Big End Bore Diameter (in.): 2.2250 in.
- Big End Width (in.): 0.933 in.
- Pin End Bore Diameter: 0.927 in.
- Pin End Width (in.): 0.900 in.
- Clearanced for Stroker: Yes
- Cap Retention Style: Cap screw
- Connecting Rod Bolt Brand: ARP
- Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter: 7/16 in.
- Connecting Rod Bolt Material: ARP2000 alloy
- Fastener Tensile Strength (psi): 220,000 psi
- Connecting Rod Bolt Head Style: 12-point
- Advertised Horsepower Rating: 2,000 hp
- Advertised RPM Rating: 10,000 rpm
BoostLine connecting rods are designed specifically for demanding turbocharged, supercharged, and big nitrous applications. The patented, 3-pocket body forged from premium 4340 steel incorporates the best features of both the H-beam (mass/weight) and I-beam (strength) designs. This provides 60 percent more bending strength compared to common H-beam rods. Each piece is heat-treated, shot-peened, and fitted with ARP-2000 cap screws (strong, malleable, and 220,000 psi rating) before final finish machining. Keep things straight with a set of BoostLine connecting rods (also available individually). Order the connecting rods in the model recommended for your specific engine size.
Features, items, and specs:
* High-quality Ampco bushing material used in the small end
* Pin clearance at between 9-ten-thousandths and 11-thousandths of an inch (allows engine builder to custom set wrist pin spec, should additional clearance be necessary)
* All BoostLine rods are individually inspected via a coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that is used to custom-match sets of rods to incredibly tight tolerances
* Each rod includes an inspection report from the Wiseco Piston quality team
* Rods are completely separated by thick foam for protection from shipping damage
* Each rod is vacuum-wrapped in plastic for corrosion protection
* Upgraded ARP 625+ bolts (260,000 to 280,000 psi) available