Lease for as low as $/week
Corsa Performance 14522 - Corsa Exhaust Xtreme Dodge Charger 5.7L Hemi; 2011-2014.5.7L, Xtreme, Cat-Back System, Dual Rear Exit, with 3 Pro Series Tips (for Charger only) - #14522
- New! Bold Xtreme Sound Level
- Straight-through 2.5, nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
- Flow bench tested up to 70% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock
- 9 lbs lighter that stock
- CORSA's Patented RSC Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your car to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
- Dual Rear exit system includes 3.5 Pro-Series Stainless Steel Tips
- All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your CORSA system that won't change over the life of your vehicle
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
- Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
- 50-State emissions Legal
- Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
Corsa exhausts from feature straight through designs, different sound levels, and most systems come with different tip options such as the black stealth tips and Polished double wall tips.
There is no drone with the CORSA exhaust system because the CORSA exhaust system uses RSC technology to eliminate problem frequencies that cause interior drone/resonance at cruising speeds. CORSA's Dodge Charger exhaust system features a patented non-restrictive Straight-through design reduces back pressure and frees up additional power resulting in improved horsepower and torque. As an additional bonus, your Dodge Charger can result in greater fuel economy because of less back pressure and more power.
There are 4 different sound levels available. Touring, Sport, Extreme and non-designated default systems where there is only one sound level. Xtreme - their loudest offering for those who want the loudest badest sounding system out their with an aggressive tone, CORSA's Sport systems for their mid sound level is a great alternative for customers who want an aggressive sounding unique exhaust but who do not necessarily want to hear it all the time. The sport option is a good option for mildly modified vehicles and for comfortable highway cruising, CORSA's Touring exhaust is their quietest system for those with highly modified engines or those who wish to only have a slightly louder tone then stock. If there is no designation on sound level in the part name then the sound level is somewhere between a Sport and a Touring system.
Corsa Exhausts feature 304 Stainless construction throughout and are made in the USA. Corsa dB Series exhausts are their lower cost alternatives for trucks that feature mixed materials for construction and single wall tips depending on application.