- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 [Front] (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Specs & Features
- 350 mm solid rotors
- Rear Brake Rotors
- Sold Individually
The DBA 4000 Series T3 brake rotor is one of the best looking aftermarket performance brake rotors on the market. Each DBA 4000 T3 rotor has a special tri-symmetrical design that gives you incredible stopping power on both the road and track, and is a direct replacement for your factory rotors.
DBA is one of the premier brake manufactures in the world, and each DBA 4000 slotted brake rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling, or TSP for short, which gives you improved heat handling with Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring.
TSP is a special process that was created by DBA that improves the performace of their brake rotors, and increases fatigue resistance to miminize surface cracking under even the most extreme conditions. This process also allows the DBA rotors to resist fatigue even under prolonged heavy braking such as competition use. Even with all of these great performance features, the DBA 4000 Series T3 rotor requires only minimal brake in.
These rotors work great with any aftermarket performance brake pad, or the OEM brake pads.
DBA 4000 Series T3 brake rotors have special slotting called "Kangaroo Paw". This special type of slotting is one of the best looking and best performing slotting systems available.
DBA 4000 Series T3 rotors feature these great benefits:
- Tri-Symmetrical slot design has a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel
- Kangaroo Paw Slots continually de-glaze the brake pads improving their efficiency and wear evenly across pads
- Slots help dissipate water and gas between the brake pad and rotor improving performance in all weather conditions
- DBA rotors are chosen as Original Equipment on many vehicles.