Innovators West harmonic balancers are a great investment for your street or race vehicle. These dampers feature lightweight billet aluminum covers equipped with free-floating wet friction clutch pack assemblies that utilize spring-loaded inertia rings to dampen crankshaft harmonics over a wide rpm range. The rings work in conjunction with clutches to provide outstanding dampening action. That action does generate some heat, and Innovators West uses a small amount of fluid inside that acts as a lubricant, as well as dissipates heat to the outer body. Backed by over 25 years of experience, Innovators West has produced high-quality SFI 18.1 certified harmonic balancers employing all American-sourced materials and fasteners. Choose the model designed for your vehicle and engine application.
Innovators West harmonic balancers/dampers feature:
* Billet 6061 aluminum case for lower reciprocating weight
* Fully scribed 360 degree timing marks
* Laser-engraved part number and SFI rating on back
* Premium steel internal inertia rings
* Stress-proof steel crankshaft hub
* OEM bolt pattern and pulley register