Mopar is unleashing the most powerful production muscle car engine ever available to builders and enthusiasts with the launch of these Mopar Replacement Hellcrate Redeye long block crate engines. They pump out an astounding 807 horsepower and 717 lb.-ft. of torque on readily available 91-octane pump gas.
Features of Mopar Replacement Hellcrate Redeye Long Block Crate Engines include:
• Bigger supercharger—2.7 liters
• Increased boost pressure: 14.5 psi
• Higher rpm limit: 6,500 rpm
• Forged alloy steel crankshaft with 90.9mm stroke and revised balancing
• Induction-hardened crank bearing surfaces; individual journal optimized main bearing clearances
• 5150 alloy gun-drilled camshaft optimized for high-rpm performance and decreased weight
• Forged high-strength alloy pistons; 30-micron increased piston-to-bore clearance
• Powder-forged connecting rods; upgraded shank and big end; revised ultra high-tensile fasteners
• 100 percent increase in the piston-cooling jet flow
• Revised valve-spring design with a 33 percent increase in oiling for valve springs and rocker tips for improved lubrication and cooling
• Single-groove collets on each valve stem for improved stability
• Oil pan and windage tray optimized for high acceleration—tested up to 1.8 g
• Dyno-tested for 42 minutes before shipment
The part MOP-68303091AA has an additional core charge of $250.00 per item. You can receive a refund by returning a suitable old core. Customer responsible for return shipping on core items. Please refer to the core return instructions included with the part or contact customer service for more details.