Lease for as low as $/week
This package includes the DIRS and Race Brace
Patented Protection! Differential Integration and Reinforcement System - reinforce your differential case and improve your car's IRS operation and traction with the DIRS! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
New two-piece transformative product from Per4Mance Development:
- Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the three lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
- Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries an OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to "attach" to the reinforced differential.
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP fasteners (or equivalent)/North American made galvanized bushing bolt
- P4D tool-less inserts for cross-member attachment
- Hard anodized coating in black
- Access and chanel for drain plug
User reported observations and benefits:
1) Product Quality and Packaging
2) Strength and Robustness
3) Improved rear-end dynamics including increased traction/less wheel hop
4) No increase in NVH
WILL NOT WORK WITH aFe EXHAUST!
The Race Brace is an additional level of protection and performance that you can add to any of our other innovative braces.
Patented Billet Race Brace - additional bracing to improve your car's IRS operation and traction!
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
The Race Brace is phase 2 of differential protection. It starts life as a 12" by 6" by 1.5" solid piece of T-6061 billet aluminum. It is then cut via waterjet and CNC machined for the fine details.
- More consistent pinion alignment
- Improved driving dynamics
- Protection from secondary damage from driveshaft failure
- American made, waterjet cut and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- Satin black powdercoat
- Includes neoprene pad, heat resistant tape and Loctite
100% satisfaction guaranteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Use of the DIRS and Race Brace may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.