Lease for as low as $/week
The patented ProFlex™ Commander adaptive flex fuel system for Dodge Challlenger R/T, SRT and SRT8 allows you to start making more power and running cooler with E85. True plug and play flex-fuel for your 5.7L or 6.1L HEMI in about an hour with no tuning required.
ProFlex Commander Features:
- Complete system - everything you need to run E85
- 100% Dyno tested for safety, durability and power gains
- Easy DIY installation - Under an hour with common tools
- Patented BlendSense™ technology adjusts in real time with 30 millisecond refresh rate
- True flex fuel - switch from gas to ethanol and back anytime
- Improved injector management for more power on gas or E85
- 7-10% More wheel HP and torque on E85 (dyno proven)
- No tuning required - Compatible with stock or performance gas tunes; instantly adapts to new tunes
- Cleaner emissions and cooler cylinder, oil and coolant temps
- Race grade fuel at the pump - high octane, low cost
- Compatible with power adders and bolt-ons
- ProFlex Connect app provides accurate, real-time ethanol content on your iPhone or Android device via BT Wireless communication
- Cold Start Plus™ - improves fuel atomization for easier starting in cold weather
This System Fits: 2006-2020 Dodge Challenger w/5.7L or 6.1L V8
Choose Commander Pro (option below)
Choose the ProFlex Commander Pro for your vehicle if you have aftermarket forced induction or aftermarket 600cc/60lb/hr or larger injectors. If you plan to make these upgrades later order the PRO. It will work fine with your existing set-up and will automatically adapt when you install your upgrades.
The Commander PRO was specifically designed for improved injector function in forced induction and large injector environments.
Please note: Modified cars may require injector upgrades. Please contact us for more information.
The ProFlex Commander product line is backed by a limited 12 month warranty. Learn more.
|Challenger R/T||5.7L V8 Hemi||2006-present|
|6.1L V8 Hemi||2006-2010|
|Challenger SRT||5.7L V8 Hemi||2006-present|