This is our two-piece stealth Wicker Bill for the Dodge Charger. The stealth design flows into the factory spoiler from side to side vs the standard that has a more direct clipped ends. Made of 3/16 Lexan with black or see through sub wicker and a clear or smoked center section. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. Spoiler Not Included.
- Charger 15-21 SRT Hellcat, SRT, Daytona and Scat Pack
- Charger 20-21 Widebody (All but the Hellcat)
- Will NOT fit the new 2020 Charger Hellcat or 2021 Charger Redeye Widebody spoiler
- Standard: Our standard edge has a hand machined finished edge. The material is a solid black finish that is gloss on both sides. The center piece of the wicker has a tinted (see through) finish.
- Dark Tint: Our dark tint has our standard edge that is hand machined finished. The material for the sub wicker is a dark tinted (see through) finish and the center section has a tinted (see through) finish.
- Polished: Our Polished edge is a gloss smooth finished edge. The material is gloss black on one side and a textured matte finish on the other. The center piece of the wicker is a clear but dark smoked finished.
- Standard Black: Our Wicker Bills ship with our standard black hardware that utilize a phillips head bolt that install into a Rivet Nut.
- Stealth Hardware is available at an additional cost in both Black & Stainless Steel. You can select upgraded hardware here.
Our Standard Edge and Dark Tint wicker bills have a 2-3 business day lead time before they will ship.
- The installation of our Wicker Bills does require some mechanical skill. For the install a drill, 3/8 drill bit, screw driver, tape measure and Rivet Nut Tool are required.
- Verify your wicker bill is sitting 3/8-1/2" above your trunk deck lid to avoid it hitting the side of you rear deck lid when closing the trunk
Images may show non-standard hardware.